Downloading the App
Opening the Softphone
The softphone is opened from the Call Log page (Calls → Call Log).
1. Tap the Phone icon to open the phone.
1. Agent Status: shows your user icon and current status (Available, Not Available, Outbound Call, Inbound Call or custom status).
2. Number to Dial: shows the number that will be dialed. Type or paste a number here to place an outbound call.
3. Dial Pad: tap to place an outbound call.
4. Softphone Settings: click here to open the softphone settings menu.
5. Contacts: click here to view and search for recent contacts.
6. Toggle Availability: click to become available or not available for calls.
Answering a Call
A ringing tone will play when an incoming call is being routed to you, and a prompt will appear to allow you to choose how to address the call.
- Ignore: dismisses the current call. The call will stop ringing for you, but will continue to ring for other agents (if applicable).
- Answer: answers the call.
App Phone During a Live Call
1. Agent Status: indicates agent, status, and tracking number the call is being placed from.
2. Call Controls:
- Hold: places the caller on hold.
- Mute: mutes your microphone.
- Keypad: returns to the dial pad view of the phone.
- Party: click to view all agents and customers on the call. Call moderators can mute or dismiss other participants.
- Transfer: transfer the call to another agent, another phone number, a queue of agents, or a menu.
- Add: add another agent or another phone number to the call. You may also choose to place the caller on hold before adding.
- Dialed Number and Call Duration: shows the number of the person you are calling (for an outbound call) or the person calling you (for an inbound call).
Hang Up: ends the current call.
- Softphone Guide
- Accepting Inbound Calls
- Outbound Dialing
- Conference Calls and Transfers
- Putting a Call on Hold
- Notes and Call Scoring in the Softphone