Downloading the App
The CallTrackingMetrics mobile app is available for iOS and Android. We always recommend using the latest version of your mobile operating system with the app.
Opening the Softphone
The softphone is opened from the Call Log page (Calls → Call Log).
1. Tap the Phone icon to open the phone.
1. Agent Status: shows your user icon and current status (Available, Not Available, Outbound Call, Inbound Call or custom status).
2. Number to Dial: shows the number that will be dialed. Type or paste a number here to place an outbound call.
3. Dial Pad: tap to place an outbound call.
4. Softphone Settings: click here to open the softphone settings menu.
5. Contacts: click here to view and search for recent contacts.
6. Toggle Availability: click to become available or not available for calls.
Answering a Call
A ringing tone will play when an incoming call is being routed to you, and a prompt will appear to allow you to choose how to address the call.
- Ignore: dismisses the current call. The call will stop ringing for you, but will continue to ring for other agents (if applicable).
- Answer: answers the call.
App Phone During a Live Call
1. Agent Status: indicates agent, status, and tracking number the call is being placed from.
2. Call Controls:
- Hold: places the caller on hold.
- Mute: mutes your microphone.
- Keypad: returns to the dial pad view of the phone.
- Party: click to view all agents and customers on the call. Call moderators can mute or dismiss other participants.
- Transfer: transfer the call to another agent, another phone number, a queue of agents, or a menu.
- Add: add another agent or another phone number to the call. You may also choose to place the caller on hold before adding.
- Dialed Number and Call Duration: shows the number of the person you are calling (for an outbound call) or the person calling you (for an inbound call).
Hang Up: ends the current call.
- Softphone Guide
- Accepting Inbound Calls
- Outbound Dialing
- Conference Calls and Transfers
- Putting a Call on Hold
- Notes and Call Scoring in the Softphone
Article is closed for comments.