Now that you’ve built the basics, you need to connect everything to begin using the platform.
The help articles in this section cover:
- Purchasing and porting Tracking Numbers
- Configuring your Tracking Numbers to let us know which Target Numbers you want them to connect to.
- Installing our Tracking Code on your website.
- Configuring call settings for your tracking numbers.
- Creating notifications for important account activity.
1. PURCHASE AND CONFIGURE YOUR TRACKING NUMBERS
A Tracking Number is the phone number that your customers or potential customers will call. Before you can use our system, you need to purchase at least one tracking number. To Learn More → Buy a Tracking Number
2. DETERMINE TRACKING NUMBER ALLOCATION
For offline ads, tracking number allocation is pretty straightforward: you set up a tracking number for each offline ad you want to track down to the granularity you need to make informed decisions. To Learn More → Determine Tracking Number Allocation
3. INSTALL OUR TRACKING CODE
To track calls back to your online advertising campaigns, you will want to use CTM’s tracking code to dynamically display tracking numbers on your website.
To Learn More → Installing CTM Tracking Code on Your Site
4. CONFIGURE CALL SETTINGS
Call Settings is where you configure some global settings for your calls. Anything not having to do with routing or source tracking is likely configured in call settings. To Learn More → Configure Call Settings
5. CREATE NOTIFICATIONS
Notifications are automatic emails or text messages that are triggered by your calls and form completions so you can stay in the loop on performance. To Learn More → Setup Notifications
Article is closed for comments.