Account administrators can review plan features or change plans from the Subscription section of the Account Settings page.
Reviewing Your Current Plan
- Navigate to Settings → Account Settings.
- Your current plan and pricing will be shown in the Current Plan section at the top of the page. Click (change) next to your current plan name or click Subscription in the left-hand navigation to go down to the Subscription section, click Change Plan... to navigate to the plan comparison page.
- This page will display a list of features by type compared across available plans. A green checkmark () indicates which features are available on each plan.
Follow the steps above to navigate to the plan comparison page.
Be sure to carefully check your account's current setup and the features available on the plan you wish to change to. If your new plan does not have a feature that your current plan does, such as a call queue or a FormReactor, any saved settings you had for that feature will be lost.
- Review the available plans and features. Click Go Yearly or Go Monthly next to the name of the plan you wish to change to.
- If you are currently on an agency plan (an account that can create sub-accounts), only agency plans will be visible from this page. You must first downgrade your account before you can change to a single-account plan. Review the "downgrading your plan" section below carefully before doing this.
- A confirmation window will appear with the details of changing your account. Review the information and click OK to accept.
- Your account will be instantly converted to the plan type you selected.
- If upgrading, the monthly fee of your new plan will be applied to the primary credit card, and any unused time on the previous plan will be added to your available balance on a prorated scale based on the 30-day subscription.
- If downgrading, any unused time on the previous plan will be added to your available balance on a prorated scale based on the 30-day subscription.
Downgrading Your Plan
If you have an agency plan (an account that can create sub-accounts), you cannot change to a single-account plan without first downgrading your agency.
If there are sub-accounts within your agency that would like to move to their own individual plans, follow the steps to transfer accounts out of your agency before downgrading your plan. You may only keep one account when downgrading.
Follow the steps above to navigate to the plans comparison page.
- Click the Downgrade Plan... button in the upper right corner of the page.
- On the next page, select the single-account plan you wish to change to.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the sub-account you wish to keep. All other sub-accounts that are still in the agency will be canceled and their tracking numbers will be released when the account has been downgraded.
- Click Downgrade to Selected Account.
- Your selected account will now be switched to a single account plan. You may change your plan again at any time.