Using a Smart Router, you can route calls based on the language spoken by the caller.
1. In your Voice Menu, when the language is not known prompt via a voice menu, you can click the little icon next to the language to expose the Add Message button. This allows the voice menu prompt to play an English and Spanish message...
2. For key press 1 and 2 add an action to update the language field to the the caller's language as below in the Menu Item configuration:
3. Create a custom field named language.
4. Create a Smart Router, which can be used to automatically bypass any voice menu prompts. This can be used to check the caller's language, and then route the call as needed.
5. In the Routes section, click the Add Routes button.
6. Add a rule that states If Language is (language you choose), then click the Add Action button and set it to route as you want based on that language.
7. Create additional routes as needed for each language.