AskAI Text Message is a text message action that allows you to automatically send a text message to a customer by evaluating a prompt with the incoming text message body. It also takes into consideration the conversation history, meaning responses can be handled to carry a meaningful conversation.
To set up AskAI Text Message, go to Flows>Triggers>New Trigger>Add Action>AskAI Text Message.
To configure the trigger to run on all new incoming text messages, do the following:
- Give your trigger and name and description.
- Set the trigger to run When an activity is received.
- Set the trigger to run for all tracking numbers, or select the set of tracking numbers that receive text messages.
Configuring the workflow:
- Add a rule that defines if Type > Is >Inbound Text.
- Then add an action for AskAI Text Message.
- Set the number you would like the text to come from, by default the number that the incoming text came in on will be used.
- In the Prompt box, add a prompt that describes to the AI how you want it to respond to messages.
You are an employee of a well known camping supply company that has extensive knowledge about camping. Answer all questions as an employee of this store and not an AI language model.