We work with thousands of advertising agencies and marketing professionals to incorporate call tracking into their offerings for their clients and partners.
Whether you just want to recommend our services to acquaintances and earn commissions or maintain control over someone’s account through an agency model, we have great solutions for you to choose from.
White Labeled Options:
For agencies who want to white label our offering with their branding and provide their clients with a varying amount of control over their call tracking program, we have two options:
- Custom Domain White Labeling: Run our system on your domain so that it’s completely seamless with your other services. This is a great way to maintain complete brand control over your customer’s experience. Your logo will be displayed throughout the system, login pages are white-labeled, any system emails will come from your own email address, and any help/contact pages will be white-labeled with your content. Pricing runs $49 a month for the agency, and there is a one-time $99 setup fee.
- White Label on a calltrackingapp.com Subdomain: Choose your own subdomain on (e.g. agencyxyz.calltrackingapp.com) and display all of your own branding throughout the system. Similar to option #1 above, but on a subdomain of calltrackingapp, there is no cost associated.
In both options above, you will create a master agency account and all of your clients can be added as sub-accounts. There are no limits to the number of sub-accounts, or associated users you add to your agency account.
Billing Options for your Agency Account
You can choose to have each of your client sub-accounts on their own credit card (customer billing) or on your agency card (agency billing). These options allow you to have flexibility in how you bill your clients within your agency account.
In addition, you can set pricing schedules for your clients and bill them at marked-up rates through our Stripe integration.
Agency dashboards show you the performance of each of your clients in quick snapshots so you can monitor your performance daily.
Also- you can control access at a very granular level so that each client only has access to the sub-accounts and details that you want them to have.
Agency Partner Program
CTM Agency Partners are attribution experts and CTM advocates. They utilize our agency-style plans to manage their clients' CTM accounts. Agency Partners receive access to our Partner Portal and a wide range of tools, resources, and incentives created to increase their industry visibility and market their expertise. In turn, they’re able to share how CTM’s
software helps to drive leads and boost revenue through referrals and co-marketing opportunities. The Agency Partner program is a complimentary program available to active CTM subscribers.
You can apply for our Agency Partner program here. Please select “Agency” from the partner type drop-down.
Referral Partner Program
If you would rather not operate in an agency model and would instead just like to refer clients to our service, you can sign up to become a CallTrackingMetrics Referral Partner. Referral Partners drive CTM sign-ups using a unique assigned referral link.
Here are the steps:
- Apply for a Referral Partner account. Please select “Referral Partner” from the partner type drop-down. We typically approve you within 1-2 business days.
- Once you have been approved, you will receive an email that will include your activation link. This will prompt you to set up your login credentials for our partner portal as well as sign the Referral Partner agreement.
- You will also receive a ‘Welcome Email’ containing additional information and alerting you of the next steps.
- When you log in to the Partner Portal, your unique link will be displayed in the upper right-hand corner. Send your link to your prospects so they can sign up! The link takes them right to the plans page so they can choose the plan that suits them best.