Removing a user from your account will prevent the user from seeing your account when they log in. If the user has access to other accounts in CTM, they will still be able to access those accounts unless they are removed from those accounts as well.
Removing a User
- Navigate to Settings → Manage Users and locate the name of the user you wish to remove.
- Click the trash can icon on the far right side of the page.
- On the confirmation screen, click Remove User.
Removing a User From One Sub Account
If you want to remove a user from one of several sub-accounts in your agency you can remove them one at a time from individual accounts following the instructions above. However, a much more efficient method is to edit the user’s profile instead.
- Navigate to Settings → Manage Users and click edit next to the user’s name.
- Click or scroll to the Assign Roles section of the page.
- The “accounts where the user will have this role” field lists all sub-accounts in your agency that this user has access to. Click the x next to each sub-account you want to remove them from.
- Save Changes.
Removing Agency Administrators from All Accounts
An Agency Administrator can be removed by following the steps below:
- Go to Settings –> Manage Users. The user list will display.
- Select the Blue “All Accounts” button in the upper right corner of the user list.
- Locate the user you wish to remove and click on the red trash can icon located on the right side of the user record. Follow the prompts to remove the user from all accounts.
This could take a few moments to process depending on the number of accounts so it takes some time for you to see the user removed.