Setting up price markups for your sub-accounts allows you to charge your customers at a marked-up rate for Phone Calls, Phone Numbers, Text Messages, User Licenses, Transcriptions, Spam Detective, Enhanced Caller ID, Live listen Calls, Encrypted Recordings, Faxes, Carrier fees. Each of the markup options can be enabled or disabled independently when using Stripe integration for billing.
Your tracking numbers page will show the original purchase price and the marked-up rates for numbers and minutes in your account.
Create a Price Markup
- Navigate to Settings → Price Markups. If the agency does not already have any price markups, you will begin creating a new one. Otherwise, select New Price Markup in the upper right.
- Enter a name for the markup so you can easily differentiate it from other markups in your account.
- Select the Billing Plan you would like to use for this markup:
- Usage-based Manual billing: select this if you wish to bill your customers manually. You will need to export usage at the marked-up rates from the agency dashboard to generate a bill for your customer.
- Usage-based Stripe billing: select this if you wish to associate your customer’s CallTrackingMetrics usage with a Stripe plan. Click here to learn more about the CTM integration with Stripe.
- Choose which types of usage you would like to charge for with the price markup. Each option can be toggled on or off and you can choose to modify prices by a percentage or assign them a flat rate pending the feature type. The following options are available for price markups:
- Phone Calls
- Phone Numbers
- Text Messages
- User Licenses
- Spam Detective
- Enhanced Caller ID
- Live Listen Calls
- Encrypted Recordings
- Carrier Fees
- Click Save Changes.
Linking Markups to Signup Pages
If you have created a signup page need to have your customers create their own CTM accounts. You can assign a price markup to a signup page which will automatically apply the markup to the customer’s new account.