ChatAI is a best-in-class AI service that integrates easily with your own content, allowing the AI to answer questions based on your content when attached to a Chat Widget. This is available on the Connect plan.
- Add your own documents from your website or through Zendesk
- Custom instructions
- Temperature Control to adjust the bot's creativity.
- Trackable within activity logs, allowing you to easily and quickly adjust how the bot handles your customers/leads
- Take actions to transfer to a live agent.
- Navigate to Flows > ChatAI.
- Give the bot a Name and Description, Click Next.
- Set the bots Creativity level. Adjusting this threshold allows for the AI to be more or less creative. Usually, around 20% is ideal for good results. Click Next.
- Choose where the bot should source information, by clicking the Add Document Source button. Multiple sources can be selected. Click Next.
- Add a Function to collect and modify contact information or tag activities, then click Next.
- Add Message Processing Rules which allow the bot to capture and evaluate data from the user. Click Next.
- Set up a schedule when the chatbot will answer instead of agents.
- If a specific question(s) is asked, direct the bot to documentation specific to those questions.
- If the user asks to be connected to a human, chat can be transferred to a queue.
- Add a System Prompt to instruct the bot on how to interact with your customers, using descriptive text to teach the bot how it should treat the customer/lead and respond. Click Next.
- Set up a Chat Widget to be connected to the bot, for a refresher on chat widget set up see our documentation here.
- Test the ChatAI Agent.