AskAI allows you to ask any natural language question and get a concise ChatGPT powered answer, which can then be entered into a custom field for easy reporting. The AskAI can be set up using a trigger that runs after a call is completed.
Turn On Transcriptions
- Navigate to Numbers > Call Settings
- Click Edit next to the Call setting that will need Transcription enabled
- Scroll to the Transcriptions section
- Select the need language from the Speech to Text Language drop-down
- Save changes
Create a Trigger
- Navigate to Flows > Automation > Triggers
- Click New Trigger
- Give the Trigger a Name and Description (optional)
- Select; When transcription is ready, from the Trigger drop-down
- Click Save Changes to activate the Trigger
- Turn ON the Trigger for all Activities to run on all numbers, to select certain tracking numbers Click the Edit Assigned Tracking Numbers button to make your selection
- Click Save Changes
- Click Add Workflow
- Add a rule that must be matched in order for the trigger to run, or click the trash can to run for all activities
- Click the Add Action button and select AskAI from the drop-down
- Enter a question in text that you would like to have answered about the activity
- Select the field you would like this answer to be recorded
- Click Build your prompt to test questions using real calls from the activity log.
- Select a call from the test activity drop down, then click Test Prompt
- Save Changes
HIPAA Compliance Restrictions:
- When using AskAI workflows, Customer shall not market, sell, or otherwise introduce or deliver any function that constitutes a medical device. For purposes of this restriction, the term “medical device” has the meaning given to that term in Section 201(h)(1) of the U.S. Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) regulations and guidance, or in relevant statutes and authorities of any other jurisdiction where Customer markets, sells, or otherwise introduces or delivers products that use the AskAI workflows.
- When using AskAI workflows, Customer shall not use the workflows for the purpose of practicing medicine, including for the purposes of preventing, diagnosing, or treating a disease or condition. However, nothing shall preclude our Customers who are licensed and qualified professionals who are authorized to practice medicine in the relevant jurisdictions from using the AskAI workflows provided they:
- inform their Customers in writing that the AskAI output and the associated Services are computer-generated and not human-generated, and may be inaccurate or incomplete; and
- are trained and otherwise qualified in such professional’s applicable scope of practice.
- When using AskAI workflows, Customer shall not use the workflows for the purposes of coding medical claims or otherwise supporting medical billing, coding, or claims generation. However, nothing shall preclude our Customers who are duly trained and qualified individuals that maintain such certifications as are available and required for individuals performing such activities from using the AskAI workflows provided they:
- inform their Customers in writing that the AskAI output is computer-generated and not human-generated, and may be inaccurate or incomplete; and
- are trained and otherwise qualified in the provision of such coding, claims, and billing activities.