General Improvements and Fixes Needed
- Google Analytics 4 Integration and Integration Guide
- Calls page includes all calls and should be titled All Contacts. Then calls should have their own separate menu item.
- Hide Flows menu item from users when disabled in their access control group.
- Hide Help menu item from users when disabled in their access control group.
- Hide voice analysis, transcription, and script menu from users when disabled in their access control group.
- Custom fields should be listed under export options in access control groups.
- Converted toggle for lead scoring should be yes/no
- date that appears when on the scoring panel should be Capitalized
- All Account and Current Account Toggle Backwards/Unclear. Maybe it should say "Now Displaying:" followed by the current button.
- Save button on settings pages should float instead of having a save button in each panel so there is no confusion as to whether only that panel will be saved or the whole page of settings will be saved.
- Actions after saving panel should not fire if a Form entry updates a field within that panel.
- On custom fields page the send email action when saving panel auto checks the exclude activity details and standard footer checkboxes upon save even when unchecked before saving.