CallTrackingMetrics (CTM) Community Code of Conduct
CallTrackingMetrics Community Code of Conduct:
Welcome to the CallTrackingMetrics (CTM) Community! This is your dedicated place to connect with fellow users to learn, share, and collaborate on driving success with CTM.
Community Code of Conduct
We support an open and friendly environment in our community and are dedicated to providing a harassment-free online environment. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful of one another and CTM, act with good intentions, use good judgment, and assume that others are doing the same. Here are some things to remember when posting in the community:
- Be respectful, honest, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language - please refrain from use of foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed
- Feel free to share links from CTM’s support hub as needed
- Have fun!
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful;
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory;
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography;
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam;
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available CallTrackingMetrics documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights;
- Do not post on behalf of other users without their express permission;
- Do not post or link to confidential information of CallTrackingMetrics, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party;
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship;
- Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support.
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion;
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason;
- Do not advise other community members to contact CallTrackingMetrics Support unless they are posting about a bug or billing issue;
- Do not post or link to content that disparages CallTrackingMetrics, its vendors, partners, or affiliates;
- For your own safety, do not post your contact information or email address in the community. This is a publicly visible forum.
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's best not to comment.
All posts are subject to moderator approval before publishing. We reserve the right to reject any posts that do not conform to our Community Code of Conduct, without warning. We do not tolerate harassment in any form and reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or ban a user who violates this Community Code of Conduct.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Code of Conduct, please contact us at email@example.com.