iOS Agent App Overview
The new CallTrackingMetrics iOS mobile app was designed with the agent experience in mind. It has a simplistic navigation with all of the necessary features to complete inbound and outbound calls, text messages, and live chats. Agents will also have the ability to view form fill data when needed.
The header is available no matter which page you’re on and the data is accessible at all times. The header allows you to:
- View your profile
- Updated your agent status
- Review notifications
- Check your settings
There are 4 main pages of the application – Activity, Contacts, Call, and Messages. Each was created to facilitate ease of use for the most important features an agent may need.
The Activity page is full of features and data. Not only can you see a list of all activities that have occurred (calls, chats, texts, and forms) you can:
- Search the page (for phone numbers, call tags, or contact name)
- Filter the page by date or activity type (calls, chats, text, forms)
- Reply directly to a contact with a phone call or text message
The Contacts page provides quick access to frequently dialed phone numbers and contacts
- View contacts that have been saved as favorites
- Note: To add a favorite, click on Recent contacts, then click the star icon.
- See the most recent contacts
- Access all contacts that have called
The Call page allows you to make outbound calls to any phone number. To initiate a call first select a country code, then dial a phone number, and press the green call button.
The Messages page is a shortcut to quickly and easily access all messages, whether it’s from a text message or a live chat conversation. From here you can
- Review text or chat threads (by clicking on the conversation)
- Start a text message conversation with a new contact
Once on a live call you have the ability to:
- Place caller on hold for self or hold for all
- Hold for self allows the agent to pick the call back up when needed
- Hold for all places the caller on hold and removes the Agent from the call. Anyone then has the ability to pick up the call.
- Mute yourself to the caller
- Place the caller on speaker phone
- Transfer a call to another Agent or to an external number
- Add an Agent to the conversation
- Show the keypad
- Access the caller info
The profile page provides information about your user and the account you are in. You can also switch accounts from this page.
- User profile information
- Account ID for the account logged in to
- Account Name for the account logged in to
- If you have access to multiple accounts, click on Switch Accounts to enter the new account
Within settings you can turn on the ability to use biometrics, use light or dark mode, view your app version, and log out from the application.
- Utilized biometrics to unlock the app
- Apply light or dark mode
- Which version of the app you’re currently using
- Logout button
Article is closed for comments.