The CallTrackingMetrics integration with Mailchimp allows you to use trigger rules to add and remove contacts from your mailing lists in Mailchimp. When your Mailchimp and CTM accounts have been linked, you can also set up field mapping between your CTM call log and your Mailchimp lists.
The Mailchimp integration is not available on all plans.
- Navigate to Settings → Integrations → Mailchimp.
- Enter your Mailchimp API key, then click Save Mailchimp API Key.
- If you wish to configure field mapping, use the “select list” drop-down to choose one of your Mailchimp contact lists.
- Once selected, the fields for the list will appear. Use the corresponding drop-down menus to select which CTM fields should be mapped to the fields from Mailchimp, then click Save Merge Field Settings. Repeat this process for any additional lists as needed.
Updating Mailchimp Lists with Triggers
Once the integration settings are completed, you can create triggers to automatically update your Mailchimp contact lists. To learn more about triggers, see the full article here.
- From the Mailchimp settings page, click Manage Triggers (or navigate to Calls → Triggers).
- Click New Trigger (if you do not already have a trigger in your account, you will be automatically directed to the setup page).
- Enter a name for your trigger.
- Use the drop-down menu to select when you would like this trigger to run. For Mailchimp, you may wish to run a trigger at the end of a call or when contact information is manually updated.
- Select to have the trigger run for all activities or assign specific traffic numbers to this trigger.
- Click +Add Workflow.
- Select the rules that should apply to this trigger. You may wish to set rules for calls over a certain duration or to only have a trigger run for first-time contacts.
- Click Add Action and select Add to Mailchimp List or Remove from Mailchimp List.
Article is closed for comments.