Visual Website Optimizer is the all-in-one platform that helps you conduct visitor research, build an optimization roadmap, and run continuous experimentation. View ongoing experiments and variations in the call log and track even more goals by sending conversions with your call data using triggers. Anything defined as a conversion in CTM can be sent to VWO to update test goals.
The VWO integration is available on Growth and Connect plans. Click here to check or update your CTM plan.
1) Install the CTM tracking code on your website.
2) Navigate to Settings → Integrations → VWO.
3) If you wish to send conversion events to VWO for your inbound calls, click Send conversion events to enable the integration.
4) On the integration page in CTM, click on “Go To Triggers” (or navigate to Calls → Triggers), then click to create a new trigger.
5) Select when you would like the trigger to run and specify any rules you would like to use.
6) Click Add Action and select VWO360 Conversion.
7) Enter the Event Name to start sending conversion events. This is a required field.
8) Enter the Property and Value if needed. These are optional fields.