CallTrackingMetrics can integrate directly with your Salesforce account so that calls coming through your tracking phone numbers appear automatically as leads, activities, or as a custom object in Salesforce. This is a powerful way to ensure that all of your advertising and agent performance data feeds right into your Org so that your team can see which campaigns are driving calls and resulting in sales, giving you full visibility and actionable data to maximize your ROI.
Here are some of the most popular ways to use the Salesforce integration:
- Append Salesforce campaigns to leads using CTM tracking sources
- Create new leads, contacts, or custom object records from CTM phone calls and FormReactors
- Associate CTM agents with Salesforce users to track activity
- Create a call center: click to call from a record and disposition phone calls via the CTI softphone
- Import past call data
- You must be on the Connect or Enterprise plan
- User role must be Administrator or Agency Administrator
- You must be on the Enterprise plan or the Unlimited plan (non-profit plans are supported)
- You must have top-level Salesforce administrator privileges and read/write/edit permissions on all objects and fields being mapped.
We’ve found that no two companies leverage Salesforce exactly the same way due to the robust nature of the platform, and the way that we integrate CTM data with your Salesforce account is highly customizable. CTM’s passing of data to your Org can accomplish a lot of different objectives. The two most common objectives for linking CTM to a salesforce account usually involve either:
- Attributing marketing data to a record for funnel reporting, or
- Attributing an activity to an agent for performance reporting
Below is an overview of the steps you’ll need to take depending on your specific objectives for using CTM and the Salesforce integration together:
To connect your CallTrackingMetrics and Salesforce accounts:
- Navigate to Settings → Integrations → Salesforce.
- Review the required permissions and select to link to either your sandbox or your production account in Salesforce.
- Once your account is linked, the page will refresh with a number of options you can configure for how and when call data will sync to Salesforce.