The CallTrackingMetrics mobile app is available for iOS and Android. If you do not have the latest version, you will see the option to update in the Google Play Store or the App Store. We always recommend using the latest version of your mobile operating system with the app.
If you are having trouble making or receiving calls on the Agent App, there are some things you can check.
If you are not receiving notifications on your phone, check to make sure your phone's notifications are enabled for the Agent app.
- Navigate to Settings > Notifications > CallTrackingMetrics Agent App.
- Enable notifications in the Lock Screen, Notification Center, and Banners.
- Enable Sounds.
- Navigate to Settings > Scroll down to CallTrackingMetrics Agent App and choose what the Agent App is allowed to access.
- Navigate to Settings >> Notifications >> CallTrackingMetrics and Settings >> Apps >> CallTrackingMetrics.
- Allow sound and vibration.
- Configure notification types.
- Choose what the Agent App is allowed to access.
Check to make sure your phone and Agent App are up to date.
Make sure you are not blocking unknown callers on your phone.
Do Not Disturb
- Navigate to Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb
- Click on Apps.
- Click Allow Notifications From.
- Click the plus sign to choose the CallTrackingMetrics Agent App.
- Swipe down from the top of the phone twice.
- Scroll through quick commands by swiping left to right until you see Do Not Disturb.
- Long Press (Hold) the Do Not Disturb icon to access its settings.
- Allow the CallTrackingMetrics Agent App.
Note: if you are still having issues after the previous steps, try deleting the app from your phone and re-installing it.
Click here for additional information on using the CallTrackingMetrics Agent App.